Thursday 20 August 2015

Comments: Kobé Steakhouse - Galaga

When I went to the Kobé Steakhouse on holiday, there was an arcade machine (i.e. with the original joysticks etc. but on a flat screen rather than a cabinet) emulator containing Galaga and Donkey Kong, among other things. I selected Galaga and, while not doing as well as I hoped I would (I died at about 8500 points - oops), it was quite fun.


Galaga is a space shooter in the same sort of vein as Space Invaders; only these invaders can move more than along and down. Oh, and there's a touch more colour as well.

It would have been nice to have had another go (especially as I'd gotten used to the controls, the restaurant had gotten quieter etc. and I hope that I could do better) but, alas, it wouldn't take our dollar bills and we were out of change. Oh well.

Goodbye for now, Harry

Don't break formation!

The emulated arcade machine i.e. iCade

No comments:

Post a Comment