Friday 28 August 2015

Comments: Completion of Contrast

Well, I got back from holiday yesterday and, due to jet lag, decided to take a day off. And, so, an afternoon of gaming commenced. And the game I chose to play was Contrast.

Now, Satamer has already reviewed the game in question so I won't bother going into the details (although I played it on PS4 so it's slightly different). Just think of it as a noir Portal-esque game where you play with light and shadows rather than portals, and you'll get the idea. Suffice to say, it's great, and well worth getting.

In fact, I got it for two reasons: one being that it is a fun, little game that I could complete in an afternoon and the other being that I could get a bunch of achievements in an afternoon. Not that I'm saying that the game is particularly easy (nor is it particularly hard) but it is short and the achievements weren't too ridiculous.

One thing that I didn't realize, however, was that the PS4 versions achievements were all Bronze Trophies! And, so, after 4 hours of gaming and researching in order to get the achievements I had ended up with 21 Bronze Trophies and no Sliver, Golds or Platinum.

I'm not necessarily complaining but I would have liked something a bit... more for all my hard-work and attempts (especially as I had paid for the game). Oh well, I guess I still got to play a great game and get 21 Bronze Trophies!

Goodbye for now, Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment