Thursday 21 July 2016

Behind-The-Team: Pokémon Go Journal: Day 7

The one where real life gets in the way... (*Friends theme tune plays in background)

Satamer:
Pokémon Caught:
N/A due to work

Most Powerful Pokémon: Raticate (CP 364) -  working on getting a more powerful one!

Harry
Pokémon Caught:
1x Spearow
1x Pidgey

Most Powerful Pokémon: Magmar (CP 490)

Mark:
Pokémon Caught:
2x Weedle
3x Pidgey
1x Venonat
1x Oddish
1x Fearow
1x Slowpoke
1x Poliwag
1x Psyduck
1x Magikarp
1x Charmander

Most Powerful Pokémon: Pidgeot (CP 554)

Due to work commitments (got to buy those games somehow) and limited 3G I wasn't able to get on the game at all yesterday and Harry was only able to get on at lunch. My dad, on the other hand, had a much better day (I actually got the list this time as well!) with many Pokémon caught and Pokéstops visited. He's actually beating me in level now and that just won't do, so it seems a complete Pokémon Go session is due...

What do you mean I have to work tomorrow?

Thanks for reading, Satamer.

P.S. I'd love to have more people in the journal so please comment your experiences of the game, Pokémon caught, favourite Pokémon etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment