Friday 26 February 2016

Note - Fellow Blogger

Hi my names Will-i-am and I’m writing a guest post about my blog.

Click here for my blog


What I do: I post things about video games and love to play them. My blog is about randomness dedicated to the arts of gaming. You will find how to play a specific type of games and reviews on games and an extra bonus of death battles where video game characters compete against each other and I calculate their skill to see who is better. I also post some random things but who cares right it will still be interesting.

My goals: I have a vision that one day my blog will be super popular and it will be the place where gamer’s go for tips and entertainment hopefully that will happen soon. But my blog will evolve (hopefully) and that’s all I have to say about my blog so far.

So guy's check out Will's blog and comment what collaborations we should do in the future.
Thanks for reading, the GamesAppsAndReviews team 
AND
Will-i-am

No comments:

Post a Comment