Tuesday 17 April 2018

Comment: TV Reviews

As you've probably noticed, Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. reviews haven't been appearing as and when they should be i.e. before the next episode is released.

Because of time restraints due to exams, getting ready for university and other commitments, I haven't had the time to complete a TV review a week, especially up to a standard I feel comfortable with releasing. Therefore, I've decided to halt the Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. reviews for the time being. Instead, I will be doing a review round-up when the series finishes, either focusing on each episode with a mini review or focusing on characters/arcs/something else as I have been for the last two seasons.

Hopefully this will allow posts here at GamesAppsandReviews to maintain a high quality throughout. Once the summer's in, posts will be hopefully going back to normal.

Many thanks to everyone for their continued support.
Satamer.

2 comments: